Oil & Gas
Snow & Green LLP’s clients are involved in virtually every facet of the oil and gas industry. Our clients include service companies, drilling contractors, lease owners, operators, non-operator working interest owners, royalty owners, investors, and mezzanine financers. Our attorneys have over a century of collective experience in the industry, including significant experience nationwide in negotiating, drafting, and enforcing oil and gas related contracts in and out of bankruptcy. For example:
- acquisition/sale agreements;
- project financing agreements;
- joint development agreements and farm-out agreements;
- operating agreements;
- mineral lien filing and enforcement;
- lien priority disputes between mineral lienholders and lenders;
- litigation against investors, limited partners, and non-operating working interest owners for debts owed to oilfield service companies;
- defending counter-claims in litigation for breach of contract, warranty, and torts;
- drilling and oilfield service company agreements; and
- master service agreements.
Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to assist you successfully with your issues in the oil and gas sector, whether they are upstream or downstream, in the oilfield, offshore, or in the courtroom.